Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Uniden 525 VHF and general question

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:39:49 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:23:42 -0500, wrote:

Boy, somebody sure feels threatened.

I don't think you should take it personally. "Bruce in Alaska" has
more real world electronic experience, by far, than anyone else in
this group that I know of. I've been FCC licensed in one capacity or
another since 1957 and would defer to his judgement on just about
anything.

Bruce should give his opinion on the 214 versus the other cable
recently discussed. And whether mil spec means anything.
That's been questioned too, and I'm a bit confused.
Which is ok. Lucky for me I don't have a radio.

--Vic