Bruce in alaska Bruce in alaska is offline

Default Uniden 525 VHF and general question

In article ,
cavelamb wrote:

What Wayne said...

From what I've seen of "professional" work (unless you did it yourself and
know), it would be worth checking.

I think this whole discussion ,is just about as funny a thread ,as I
have read, in months. If you don't have the right tools, and know what
you are doing, you just "****ing into the Wind"...

Yes, there are a few "Professionals" around who don't have Clue One, and
there are some that can't afford to buy the "Correct Tools" to do the
job.

If you want a real Marine Radioman, you need to pay for his Knowledge,
Service, and his Test Equipment.... or you can stumble around and learn
it yourself, after much Trial and Error.....

SaltyDog isn't even close to being a REAL Marine Radioman..... and his
attempt to sidetrack the discussion, by introducing a Trivial, and for
all Practical Purposes, irrelevant factor into the thread, is so silly
as to show a lack of intelligence in the field.

Oh well, folks can believe what they will, but it doesn't change the
FACTS... and the issues at hand.... Wilbur, Well we all know about
Wilbur... Enough said on that front....

--
Bruce in alaska
add path after fast to reply