Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Wind guys versus bat guys...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:02:07 -0500, John H
wrote:

Canada geese. We sure as hell don't want to kill any of them.

Oh yes we do - every single one of the crap producers.

No one seems to think about the predators that sit under these windmills
waiting for the thwap, thunk, boink and then picking up a free meal. My sis
used to live in Paso Robles, CA. At night, the frogs would make a ring
around the bug zapper under the tree, and catch the fried insects before
they hit the ground.

Who's gonna feed these poor critters who used to eat all the bats and geese?
Huh? Poor little guys. No one even thinks about them.

Anyone interested in a suit to sue green vs. green? May not be anything,
but we could get flown to NYC and be on Good Morning America, have a limo,
and maybe get to eat a couple of decent meals?

Who's up for it?

Send $100 ( to cover paperwork and postage) in a plain envelope, no return
address needed, and I'll get back to you.

Steve