jps jps is offline

Default Higher Ed in Virginia

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:40:03 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:43:18 -0800, jps wrote:

Virginia, bastion of peace, home to institutions of higher education.

I'm thinking enrollment in Virginia higher ed may not be rising?

WOODBRIDGE, Va. (AP) - A community college student was upset about his
grades when he walked into a classroom and fired two shots at his
professor before his new rifle jammed, police said Wednesday.

he should sue.

I'm thinkin' the NRA would back him up. There's no good reason a new
gun should jam when you're tryin' to kill someone.

How much is the loss of loss of life worth?