Rob Rob is offline

Default Excellent Republican amendment to HCR

nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

"Don wrote in message

wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

wrote in message

"Bill wrote in message
m...

wrote in message

"Bill wrote in message
m...

wrote in message

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:37:47 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

wrote in message
Is that your excuse?

I don't use excuses. I'm trying to understand how your brain,
which
appears to intermittently function, can come to the
simple-minded
conclusions that show up in your posts.

I've concluded you must be a pothead.

And you are wrong about that, just like you are wrong in most of
your
opinions.

But I'm just like you in that I think my opinions are facts. So,
based on that, you're surely a pothead.

Another wrong opinion.

You can't have a "wrong" opinion. You can have a misguided opinion,
but an opinion can't be right or wrong, at least not in the context
of your argument.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Nope, your opinion can be 100% wrong.

Here's a fact: You're arguing something for the sake of the argument.

Opinion = "a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof
or certainty"

Get a life Bill.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Me get a life? You are the one arguing an opinon is never wrong.

Wouldn't you think a smart, pretty, young girl could find something
better to do besides glideing around usenet talking with dirty old men
and attempting to put them down. And she wonders why she can't scare up
date.

Maybe she considers it a public service......somewhat like visiting
nursing homes and entertaining the residents.

Jim is completely wrong about me. I'm average, according to Rob.

At best.

Rob

You are definitely the expert when it comes to being average. I defer to
your expertise!

You are posting more and more like Donnie.

Rob