Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default new boat

Flying Pig wrote:
Hi...

Try rec.sport.waterski for more informed advice. However, having had
something on that order, no, it's fine, presuming it's a substantial boat.

Inboard waterski boats have 350 and 454s in them, and most of them are right
at 18-20' so it's not the size that matters.

L8R

Skip, no longer skiing, but click my gallery link for a view of an old fart
enjoying himself behind the boat :{))

70 to 90 HP is probably the best balance between power to pull out, and
passenger carrying, I reckon... 115HP is not out of line, if the tail
is not draggin'

Brian W