John H[_11_] John H[_11_] is offline

Default TSO - Spectacular!

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:23:24 -0500, Rob wrote:

John H wrote:
If you can remember all the things Tom said about the Trans-Siberian
Orchestra last year, just repeat them. That was one fantastic show.
Mind-blowing. My daughters said, "'Awesome, Dad!"

Definitely money well spent. If the show's coming to your neck of the
woods, I'd highly recommend it. Remaining schedule can be seen he

http://www.trans-siberian.com/tour1/index.php

Got any hair left from the flames?

Rob

Well, we had pretty decent seats, so I've gotta say that the heat was
quite noticeable. Hell of a show.

I told my daughters they could each bring one person. Renee brought
her husband, but Ryan's husband is in Iraq, so she brought her
daughter, who is now eight years old. This kid was a sight to behold.
I didn't know her eyes could get so big. She had a great time, and I'd
pay the money again just to see her reactions.
--

John H