John H[_11_] John H[_11_] is offline

Default Excellent Republican amendment to HCR

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:11:49 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:37:47 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
om...
Is that your excuse?

I don't use excuses. I'm trying to understand how your brain, which
appears to intermittently function, can come to the simple-minded
conclusions that show up in your posts.

I've concluded you must be a pothead.

And you are wrong about that, just like you are wrong in most of your
opinions.

But I'm just like you in that I think my opinions are facts. So,
based on that, you're surely a pothead.

Another wrong opinion.

You can't have a "wrong" opinion. You can have a misguided opinion, but an
opinion can't be right or wrong, at least not in the context of your
argument.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Nope, your opinion can be 100% wrong.

From what I've seen so far, your opinion of nomdeplum's intelligence,
at least in the context of her arguments, gets verified continuously.
--

John H