posted to rec.boats.building
Paul Oman Paul Oman is offline

Default do all (most?) epoxies bond to each other?

cavelamb wrote:
Paul Oman wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:

I would still cover it with UV protective clearcoat as UV breaks
down epoxy pretty quickly.

NOTE THAT 99.9% OF ANY CLEAR COAT PRODUCT HAS LITTLE OR NO UV
PROTECTION (UV BLOCKERS OR UV ABSORBERS) IN THEM.
PAUL OMAN progressive epoxy polymers inc

sorry.
I should have added that I only use this for interior finished.
You are absolutely right.

Hi Paul,

I think you could have put a line is and nobody would have yelled Spam.
After all, you were spot on target.

So - Google to the rescue...

I was impressed with all the info on the help page.
http://www.epoxyproducts.com/help.html

Might have to try some of that Basic No Blush stuff.

Richard

Hope so. The help.html and map.html put structure into the 180 page
epoxy site. 90% of the pages are info and not sales related -- paul
(merry christmas to everyone reading this!)

PAUL OMAN Progressive Epoxy Polymers, Inc.
Incorporated -- State of New Hampshire
Office hrs 10:30-3PM Mon-Thur closed Fridays
603-435-7199
www.epoxyproducts.com --- www.epoxyUSA.com
VISA//MC/Discover/AMEX/Paypal

DISCLAIMER: Any suggestions/procedures offered
are given AS-IS without any warranty. Use
of website/email/telephone suggestions and/or
procedures is at your sole cost and risk. Buyer
is solely responsible for testing the suitability
of Product and determining quantities needed.
Buyer is also solely responsible for compliance
with local VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
regulations controlling the purchase and use
of Product at buyer's location. Disclaimers,
legal notices, health warning, etc.,
are found at www.epoxyproducts.com/legal.html.
Use of website, ordering products online
or by telephone/fax,and use of products shall
constitute acceptance and knowledge of
those terms and conditions.