posted to rec.boats.building
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default do all (most?) epoxies bond to each other?

Paul Oman wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:

I would still cover it with UV protective clearcoat as UV breaks down
epoxy pretty quickly.

NOTE THAT 99.9% OF ANY CLEAR COAT PRODUCT HAS LITTLE OR NO UV PROTECTION
(UV BLOCKERS OR UV ABSORBERS) IN THEM.
PAUL OMAN progressive epoxy polymers inc

sorry.
I should have added that I only use this for interior finished.
You are absolutely right.

Hi Paul,

I think you could have put a line is and nobody would have yelled Spam.
After all, you were spot on target.

So - Google to the rescue...

I was impressed with all the info on the help page.
http://www.epoxyproducts.com/help.html

Might have to try some of that Basic No Blush stuff.

Richard