Bill McKee Bill McKee is offline

Default For gfretwell: Tent Camping in St John

"Don White" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:20:28 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:13:46 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:59:43 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

http://travel.nytimes.com/2009/12/06/travel/06explorer.html?em

My brother and his family did this many years ago, said they had a
good time.

We are not really campers. My wife likes the Hyatt

Mine too but I thought you had expressed an interest at one time or
another and just happened to see the NYTs article this morning.

We were really looking more at being on a nice sail boat and staying
at nice places ashore but that money thing raised it's ugly head ;-)

My buddy tells me things are still very slow over on the Brit side of the
Virgin Islands.
Rent a sailboat and sleep on it for the week or so. They'd love to see
you.

Last I looked at renting a decent size boat in the Caribbean, I could stay
at the Hyatt cheaper.