TheRealSteve TheRealSteve is offline

Default Food storage

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:04:15 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I'm sorry I didn't specify. I'm talking about something like the
Lock&Lock systems. They can be seen at http://www.locknlock.com.au/

I've seen them available in the US at Target, Walmart, and the cooking
stores. I'm just wondering if anyone has used them for storing food
on their boat, and what they thought of them.

I have one of these:
http://www.google.com/products/catal...3378778979370#
but with the Lock & Lock brand name instead of itouchless. It's the
exact same thing though, an automatic vacuum fresh food box that pumps
the air out each time you close the lid with an electric vacuum pump.

If you have countertop room on the boat, it should work great. I make
my own bread with no preservatives and it stays fresh for as long as
it takes me to eat a loaf, at least a few days.