Bil Bil is offline

Default Food storage

On Dec 9, 9:04*am, kuljah wrote:
I'm sorry I didn't specify. *I'm talking about something like the
Lock&Lock systems. *They can be seen athttp://www.locknlock.com.au/

I've seen them available in the US at Target, Walmart, and the cooking
stores. *I'm just wondering if anyone has used them for storing food
on their boat, and what they thought of them.

Yup. Use L&L all the time. Even store my PACTOR modem in one. No hinge
fatique yet.

The market has a few imitators. Not all are as good. With one
imitator, I found that water (used when washing the container lid)
would seep under the sealing gasket. Genuine Korean-made L&L doesn't
do that.

Cheers