Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Cool new boat

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:29:23 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

Are you still planning a run to the Bahamas in your S2 ?

Am s'posed to be leaving for the bahamas within two weeks. Daughter
has to graduate from UNF first this coming weekend.

Let me know if you need a place to dock in the Ft Myers area. We are
on a deep water canal just off the Caloosahatchie River/Okeechobee
Waterway, about 10 miles upriver from Sanibel Island/Ft Myers Beach.
Going through Lake Okeechobee saves about 150 miles to the Bahamas if
you draw less than 6 ft and can get under a 49 ft bridge.