Justin C[_26_] Justin C[_26_] is offline

Default Sheets on the floor Never no more

In article , Kenney's Marine LineN wrote:
Friends and family members who are boaters have mentioned bedding
products for either a boat, RV or their homes. Based on my own
experience of making beds on my boat using a top sheet, I found it
difficult, time consuming and the sheet on the floor the next morning.
So I came up with the idea to make fitted bedding. With the support of
my family and friends, I have began the journey to start this
business.
The bedding products are well liked due to boaters not being able to
purchase marine linen of any variety in a store.
Every boater, RV and home owner that I have encountered has marveled
at the idea of being able to purchase form fitted bedding custom made
for them.
The eligance, convienience as well as comfort of having form fitted
bedding and being able to order your bedding at any time is a boaters
dream.

You didn't research the market before you started then. Good luck with
that!

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.