H the K (I post with a Mac) H the K (I post with a Mac) is offline

Default Bad news for the Church of AGW...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
"The melting and freezing of moisture on top of Kilimanjaro appears to
be part of “a natural process of dry and wet periods.” The present
melting is not the result of “environmental damage caused by man.”

http://tinyurl.com/yjrgovc

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture08520.html

Ooopsie - what with the CRU scandal, the impending NASA data scandal
(which, but the way I foretold almost two months ago), the fact that
there has been no AGW that anybody who uses real instead of faked data
can find, it's been bad couple of weeks for the Church of AGW.

Don't worry - those of us more rational folks feel your pain.

NOT!!!

More rational? You?

giggle.