Jack[_3_] Jack[_3_] is offline

Default Here's your gov run health care...

Want to see what gov run health care would look like? Here's a
glimpse:

My wife is the CFO of a small to medium sized health care business.
One of the things they are involved with is hospice care, which in
part gets billed to Medicare. Right now, Medicare owes them nearly a
million dollars, and they won't pay. Why, you ask?

Well, you might think that the company was under scrutiny, or has
filed improperly. Not the case... the snafu is solely on Medicare's
side, and they admit it. They say they have a glitch in their system,
telling them to hold on while they try to "work it out". Meanwhile,
Medicare (the federal government, on Obama's watch) is hurting this
private business, forcing them to carry the government of the US
because of Medicare's clerical error!! This has been going on for
several weeks, and has risen to the level of letters and calls to
federal legislators for help, with no end in site.

So now you want to turn our health care over to this same
bureaucracy? Do that and watch as thousands of private health care
providers go bankrupt or simply shut down and walk away, unable to
continue to stay in business. We'll have a system where only the rich
and powerful (like the congress and senate) have decent and timely
health care because they don't have to rely *solely* on the public
option. Meanwhile, the rest of us will be fighting, and waiting, for
the scraps doled out by the government.

"We're from the government, and we're here to help you." Uh-huh.