Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Adieu, adieu...

On Dec 4, 2:46*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Dec 3, 3:14*pm, Jack wrote:

On Dec 3, 2:12*pm, Loogypicker wrote:

On Dec 3, 2:02*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Dec 3, 10:17*am, Loogypicker wrote:

On Dec 3, 10:06*am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.

Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.

Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

I like you new signature, it' fits you well. But, Moron, what
political "****" do I spew? Go ahead, dummy, show me some threads I've
started that are political.
By the way, a search on Craigslist brings up NO Macs for sale for the
last few days in Huntingtown. Another lie by Harry!

You gotta parse those words carefully. *He never said the ad was to
sell the imac, just that he sold it to a guy who answered a craigslist
ad. *The ad was for somthing totally different. * *Ewww.

For Loogy, it's just a Moron, knee-jerk reaction. Easy to predict,
actually.- Hide quoted text -

Again, did you not understand my question, moron? What political
"****" do I spew?