Jack[_3_] Jack[_3_] is offline

Default Adieu, adieu...

On Dec 3, 3:21*pm, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
Jack wrote:
On Dec 3, 2:12 pm, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 3, 2:02 pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Dec 3, 10:17 am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 3, 10:06 am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.
Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.
Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?
Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.
I like you new signature, it' fits you well. But, Moron, what
political "****" do I spew? Go ahead, dummy, show me some threads I've
started that are political.
By the way, a search on Craigslist brings up NO Macs for sale for the
last few days in Huntingtown. Another lie by Harry!

You gotta parse those words carefully. *He never said the ad was to
sell the imac, just that he sold it to a guy who answered a craigslist
ad. *The ad was for somthing totally different. * *Ewww.

The older loogy gets, the dumber loogy gets. And you are his soul bro,
apparently.

A. I doubt if loogy could find the right ad if I gave him the URL.

B. The instructions I got with the Craigslist ad said the ad would be
"up" for a week. That time period passed.

C. JPS here got a copy of the ad.

You've posted several times that you and the rest of the pink army
never talk off-line. Now jps has a copy of your ad? Caught in
another lie, wafa.