Jack[_3_] Jack[_3_] is offline

Default Adieu, adieu...

On Dec 3, 2:12*pm, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 3, 2:02*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Dec 3, 10:17*am, Loogypicker wrote:

On Dec 3, 10:06*am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.

Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.

Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

I like you new signature, it' fits you well. But, Moron, what
political "****" do I spew? Go ahead, dummy, show me some threads I've
started that are political.
By the way, a search on Craigslist brings up NO Macs for sale for the
last few days in Huntingtown. Another lie by Harry!

You gotta parse those words carefully. He never said the ad was to
sell the imac, just that he sold it to a guy who answered a craigslist
ad. The ad was for somthing totally different. Ewww.