Terry Spragg

Default Single Line reefing

Dick wrote:

I'm in the process of setting up a single line reefing system for 2
reef points all leading aft. I have the main idea of how i'm going to
set it up but was wondering if anyone could post a picture or 2 of
their reefing setup?

I have used this setup for ten years. I have had no problems with it. I have
pictures and description at:

http://members.aol.com/mstarunderway/reefing.html works better for many -TKS

Dick

--
Terry K - My email address is MY PROPERTY, and is protected by
copyright legislation. Permission to reproduce it is