H the K (I post with a Mac) H the K (I post with a Mac) is offline

Default H1N1 vaccine

Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:56:03 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

So the Canadian government isn't rationing the H1N1 vaccine?

Interesting.

Here in Nova Scotia they started saying it was available for everyone the
first days a month or so ago.
Then they restricted the clinics to pregnant women & children under 5.
Then they progressed to people under 65 with certain ailments.
It's just last week that everyone is allowed to go in. Problem is...they
were only getting batches of vaccine at a time...maybe 50 to 100 K shots
each week, when our population is just under 1 million.

The county health department here is holding clinics a couple of times a
month for the anti-flu vaccines. Some private doctors have it, too.