H the K (I post with a Mac) H the K (I post with a Mac) is offline

Default H1N1 vaccine

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:21:46 -0500, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:

Don White wrote:
Anyone else get theirs yet?
Went in for a checkup yesterday and my doctor pulled out the vial & needle
asking if I wanted some.
I said jab away. Tiny bit of soreness in my arm after a few hours but
otherwise no ill effects.
Too bad we couldn't be immunized from the Dopey Army stupidity.

Both...several weeks apart.

You did not. You don't fit any of the categories.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm

Please...you're not my doctor, and you don't have access to my medical
files. Further, the site you cite lists recommendations. You know what
"recommendation" means, right?

Further, the other day you went into outer orbit because you read a post
you thought I wrote, and were unaware there are several users here now
spoofing the ID's of other users.