Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default I hate to say it but there sure is a bunch of ignorance here concerning VHF antennas

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:03:01 -0800 (PST), Skip Gundlach
wrote:

If I ignore the header, I see 400 at 1.2, 8x at 2.5, 58 at 4.6, etc.
Is it not there, or am I missing the 213/4?

Too confusing for me to look at. But I've seen in multiple places
that the 213 and 214 are identical on the electronics signal stuff.
The difference is double shielding versus single, copper versus
silver, implied longevity/signal degradation, and "guaranteed" quality
- all in 214's favor. Price is in 213's favor.

--Vic