Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Can anybody ID this brand of sailboat?

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 20:09:38 -0500, wrote:

It HAS the the C&C logo. Look again, but this time at the full sized
version of the photo. It does not look at all like any Seidelmann.
It's a C&C 29 Mark 2.

I agree there's a strong resemblence, particularly the unusual way
that the cockpit coaming notches forward into the cabin side. I wish
the "star" were more distinct however and I can't find any other
pictures of 29s with the slotted toerail across the top of the
transom. There may be variations between model years I suppose.