Scott Dickson Scott Dickson is offline

Default Dealing with H the K, and H the K.

On Nov 27, 12:08*pm, H the K wrote:
I am Tosk wrote:
In article 8f2b38a3-49ef-4fed-9415-2b16b11884e8
@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com, says...
If it is hard to distinguish between the two, then block or ignore
both. That would allow *the twins to throw sand in each others faces
with no interruption.

I'm sure they would enjoy and appreciate *the extra room in the litter
box.

I think they are all Harry,

Moron.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

I second that . Top Bass Dog is just a sock-puppet, anyway.