Bruce in alaska Bruce in alaska is offline

Default I hate to say it but there sure is a bunch of ignorance here concerning VHF antennas

In article ,
"Flying Pig" wrote:

However, and significantly, I did find that 213 is 2.8 vs 400's 1.5 loss on
the 150mHz band - and, much worse, of course, are the 8x at 4.7. 9913 is
only 1.7, and I can't put my hands on 142's at the moment...

Beldon 9913 is NOT really what you want in a Marine Situation, as it is
HOLLOW Core, and NEEDS a 1 Foot Bending Radius... You could try 9914, if
the still make it, but again it is,t really a Marine type Coax. RG-213
is what MOST Marine Folks use, OR if Money is NO OBJECT RG-214, which is
what the Navy and Feds use....

--
Bruce in alaska
add path after fast to reply