posted to rec.boats.building
I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default FS: Wooden Boat Magazine Back Issues

In article ,
says...

wrote:
Hello All,

I have several years worth of Wooden Boat Magazine, all in excellent
shape, all consecutive, all probably 10 yrs old at least.

I'm wondering if there is any interest here for them and what they
might be worth?

If anyone is interested, I will go through them and see exactly what
is there.

Thanks,
Ken

I love browsing through back issues of Wooden Boat.
There is so much there and the work is so interesting.

But monetary value? Plus shipping?

I think I have a bunch, if I find them during the upcoming basement
cleaning, I will let you know.. Just pay the postage or come and get
'em.

Just Wait... AKA Scotty from SmallBoats dot com