Larry W4CSC

Default "Catting" or "Fish Up" the anchor??

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:44:05 -0800, "Steve" wrote:

I use to be a Purest but as time goes by and my brains cells absorb more and
more fiberglass fumes, I have slipped to Traditionalist..

Next thing you know it'll have pedestal steering with a wheel instead
of that tree trunk from the stern.....(c;

Then the oarsmen will be replaced by that new-fangled steam
engine.....

Sure sign is to look in the head. Is the bucket still in there or is
there, (gasp), PLUMBING?!

Go wash your mouth out with lye soap for even thinking it!