Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default VHF antenna anomaly

I followed the URL after "See our galleries..."
I looked for SSI refit, and didn't find it.
I looked for upgrades/electronics and failed.

So I admired the generally nice quality of the pix, and gave up.

I can only suppose you were extending the center coax conductor at some
connector with a wire, in order to stretch through a bulkhead.
This is not good practice.

Brian W