nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Okay, so here's what happened.

"Gene" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:07:09 -0500, H the K
wrote:

"Rob" is just the latest sock puppet of "DanKrueger," who claims to live
in Florida.

It doesn't really matter. These folks need a real world wake-up and I
have attorney receipts (and others) that attest to the dangers of
dealing with "Jaysus" people. The last one ripped us off for $2500.
Sooner or later, my wife and others, who would like to take these
people at face value, will get it. There are those who play the system
like a violin..... and we need to be wiser and more savvy than those
folks or they'll drain us for ever drop of blood we have....

I assume you're talking about lawyer... Yes, "let's kill all the lawyers."
http://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-qu...ll-all-lawyers

Sniff...

--
Nom=de=Plume