Calif Bill

Default OT Thank Goodness Job Seeking Slackers Get No Welfare

He is probably right on more working poor than welfare suck-em-ups. He is
wrong as to working. Anybody that says he is the boss and is working hard
and spends as much time on the newsgroups during the day is not working.
Just warming a seat. Hope his employees are better. The reason we have so
many working poor is the "War On Poverty"! We lost the war!!!!! The extra
spending has inflated the money so much, that the low end people could not
keep up. We, as a country have spent in excess of $7 trillion since 1964 on
the WOP. Enough money to have bought every airline, railroad, bus company,
in fact all the transportation companies. In fact every major corporation
in the USA, every hospital and still had enough money left over to rebuild
every school in the USA. 1964 a person could be a clerk in a department
store and afford to support a family. At least on the low end of middle
class (Al Bundy for example). Now we have inflated the money, but have not
really floated it against the international currencys. Therefore the
overseas workers are supplying Wal-mart, Home Depot, Mervyns, etc. Mainland
Asia is going to be the next economic rulers of the world, if not now. (The
oil countrys cannot raise the price as they did in the 70's as they started
a world wide recession. They lose to much cashflow in those times and the
rulers require lots of money to pacify the peons.) The Asians have figured
out how to take our scrap metal, ship it across the ocean (Boats
reference), process it and send it back cheaper than we can do it here.
Part of that is Union wages and part is lack of upgrades to the smelters.
The Rust belt is incapable of supply much new steel, as the ore is running
low. That lack of ore raises the price required to sell and make a profit.
There is one or two successful steel companies in the US and they have a
good relationship with the unions and the unions members are not trying to
make $100k / year for blue collar jobs. I do not know how much JPS pays his
progarmmers, but I doubt it is excess of $80k / year on average. Excluding
JPS who makes that per week of work as he is a corporate CEO
Bill

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Just as I thought, you have no basis for any of your political crap trap.

have never seen anyone who was more willing to prove anyone wrong, so the
fact that you ignored this opportunity, is proof that you pulled it out of
your ....

"jps" wrote in message
Go find out for yourself. I'm busy making a living.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
jps,
Are you projecting your employees problems onto the general

population?
PS
= where did you get you facts about what percent of those who can

not
meet
basic needs are working? Is it possible that you just made it up, or

do
you have some facts to back up your theory?

"jps" wrote in message
"Dave Hall" wrote in message

As opposed to you guys on the left, who would take away from those

who
work hard, in order to prop up those who won't? Yea, that's real
fair....

You go ahead and fool yourself into thinking that most of the poor

in
this
country are freeloaders.

In reality, they're not. Most of the people who have a hard time

meeting
basic needs are working. They simply cannot make enough to make

ends
meet.

Would you rather give someone a leg up who's trying or give the

money
wealthy family who's lives would not be materially changed?