Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Props - what to put on them

Prop Speed - two part installation, basically yellow in color, very
expensive, lasts several years. Just now having to clean ours.

Primer bonds to the prop, and the slippery stuff to the primer. Essentially
it's so slippery the critters, if they ever get hold, get slung off.

I'll do it again whenever we haul - but that, at our current rate of paint
ablation, prolly won't be for another couple years, and with any luck, down
island where it might be cheaper...

L8R

Skip and Lydia, still in the Bahamas

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)