John H[_11_] John H[_11_] is offline

Default PETA Eats Crow With Failed Lobster Dinner

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:06:29 -0800, "CalifBill"
wrote:

"Steve B" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message

You just have to feel sorry for these folks. Nothing ever seems to go
right. Maybe they're just too far left?

http://www.wmal.com/Article.asp?id=1596274&spid=28718
--

John H

Apparently, their beliefs were not as strong as the lure for a free
lobster dinner.

Steve

Years ago, while at the Tahoe cabin of a friend, my business partners son
(maybe 12 at the time), tells the host that he and his brother are
carnivores, and do not need the vegetables. We still laugh about that one.

You laugh 'cause that one is funny as hell.

LMAO!
--

John H