nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default PETA Eats Crow With Failed Lobster Dinner

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article d2325b50-288f-4ba7-b78e-
, says...

On Nov 22, 4:04 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"JustWaitAFrekinMinute!" wrote in
message

On Nov 22, 12:12 pm, John H wrote:

You just have to feel sorry for these folks. Nothing ever seems to go
right. Maybe they're just too far left?

http://www.wmal.com/Article.asp?id=1596274&spid=28718
--

John H
LOL, now that's almost as bad as the ASPCA killing thousands of

So, you would prefer to have 1000s of animals roaming the streets,
starving
to death and/or spreading disease. It's a human problem, e.g., not
getting
animals spayed or neutered. You also seem to have zero clue about the
role
of Planned Parenthood. You are the jerk, and I should add, not to
bright.

--
Nom=de=Plume

The job of Planned Abortionhood is to see to it that every kid that
comes in pregnant gets an abortion, and every over age rapist gets away
with it... And you to suggest I am not bright is just funny, coming from
you Harry D'Plume...

You are delusional and have obviously never been in a clinic. Keep calling
me names if you think that makes you more of a man.

--
Nom=de=Plume