H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default PETA Eats Crow With Failed Lobster Dinner

On 11/22/09 12:33 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Nov 22, 12:12 pm, John wrote:
You just have to feel sorry for these folks. Nothing ever seems to go
right. Maybe they're just too far left?

http://www.wmal.com/Article.asp?id=1596274&spid=28718
--

John H

LOL, now that's almost as bad as the ASPCA killing thousands of
animals a year in the name of compassion, or planned parenthood who
works all day to make sure planning means "no parenthood"...

It's too bad your parents didn't practice birth control.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting