Default Third Florida trip report (long, of course!)

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:04:18 GMT, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

:{)) We'll do that, despite that her kid(s? at least one, but he - the 21
year old college senior - claims it's all 4 of them) seems to have a bug up
his rear about our doing this which has resulted, this weekend, in an ad
hominem attack on me and my sanity and a threat, as well, should I continue
in this course, along with an accusation that I'm stealing his mother's
fortune (I'm buying the boat) - and, not incidentally, his mother :{))

L8R

Skip and Lydia, As The Stomach Turns...

Either immaturity or jealousy at work, methinks. I have no clue as to
your domestic arrangements, but it's your life and you've earned
whatever comfort and adventure you care to take on. A 21 year old is
his own man, and must decide for himself the course his life takes: he
can bitch ashore, or swallow his foolish pride and beg you to crew for
a few weeks at the start of your fabulous new adventure.

Here I am at 42 with a two-year-old son, giving advice! Oh, well...I
want to hit the sea like you before I'm 50 and 10 year old kids don't
get a vote unless they stand four hour day watches and take noon
sights for the old man...G

R.