Brian Whatcott Brian Whatcott is offline

Default new boat

new boater....kinda wrote:
my parents have had boats my whole life and me being 17 decided that I
wanted one of my own. I bought a 1967 arrow ski boat with a 1974 115
hp engine on the back for $500 it needed some carb work so i had the 3
carbs rebuilt it now runs like a top. does anyone on here think this
engine is too big for this boat? the boat is 18 foot

If it's down at the stern, and can't carry its rated crew without
slopping over in any chop at all, then that's too heavy an engine.

Brian W