Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default Starting a boat related business

On Nov 20, 8:57*pm, Rob wrote:
Don White wrote:
If I'm paying someone to re-pack my bearings, I want a licensed, experienced
mechanic.
If it's amateur hour...I can fill the bill myself.

That's almost word-for-word what you wife said in her last email.

Amazing!

Rob

Well, we like it "rustic" here. Believe it or not, I am unable to get
my sailboat bottom painted for lack a any facilities to haul her. Am
going to sail to St Petersburg (about 200 miles) to get it done.
However, I know that there are a few public landings where it is very
crowded on nice days and I figured that more civilized areas would
have even more. All those trailers in one spot sure seems like some
kinda opportunity. I hear about long lines to launch and that sounds
like a great place to approach those waiting. Repacking bearings is
not hard and does not require anything but grease and maybe some
cotter pins.
Around here, I know you'd get away with it but you'd run out of
trailers quickly.