jps jps is offline

Default Starting a boat related business

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:06:46 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message

I know where there was a large panel van set up to do just this. Owner
couldn't make it and the unit was put up for sale. That was in
Wilmington, NC.... it might make some beer money, but don't quit your
day job....

If you do it right, the millions worth of liability insurance you're
required to have make it prohibitive. Not to mention all the red tape
from
Fish and Game and Coast Guard.

Ah, I love our system. How's all that hope and change working out for
everyone?

Steve

You sound very bitter. Did this happen to you over the last eight years or
is a longer-term situation?

According to Steve, a black bitch yelled on TV that Obama was going to
pay for her mortgage and gasoline.