posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics
Rick Morel Rick Morel is offline

Default BSB Charts for the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:47:14 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

I'm looking for a source of BSB electronic charts for the DR and PR
which are compatible with Maptech Off Shore Navigator or OpenCPN.
I've found one source (Fugawi) but they claim that their charts are
only compatible with Fugawi Marine ENC or Fugawi Global Navigator.
I thought BSB was an open standard but appaerntly not.

Any ideas out there?

Wayne, I sent you an email but don't know if I figured out the address
right.

I can help you out.

email me at

valkyrie