Rosalie B.

Default Cruising Bahamas

x-no-archive:yes

(LaBomba182) wrote:

Subject: Cruising Bahamas
From: Rosalie B.

I suspect no phones work there now.

Cingular(sp) worked as of 2 weeks ago.

That's good to know.

My AT&T phone only worked when we got to the Turks & Caicos. And then the
Cingular stopped working.

I have no experience with Cingular. AT&T definitely won't work there.
THey have no agreement with Batelco and haven't had one AFAIK.

My Verizon analog phone worked 2 years ago, but they say it won't work
now. I haven't tried it. Verizon used to have an agreement with
Batelco.

A friend was told her Sprint phone would work (a couple of years ago -
not recently) and it did not, or she couldn't persuade it to. There's
no way that I know of to check except try it and see.

grandma Rosalie