cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Joe loves me )

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:36:19 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

This newsgroup is NOT the kind of place I would invite friends into.
There is simply too much ego - and not enough content.

Content is good. What have you been up to recently? We're in a big
push getting the boat ready for a trip south to the islands.

I've been working off some winter projects on the boat.

I'm almost finished with the cabin redo. Added a couple of cabinets,
moves the electrical panel, added shelves behind the settees. etc.

On deck I've been rerouting a few lines and making things a bit easier
to get at. There was an asymmetrical spinnaker aboard when I bought the
boat, but no hardware to support it. That's all together and working now.

Still going back and forth on the head sail question.
To roll or not to roll...
this is my first roller, and I'm not completely in love with it.
It works as advertised, but I'm not convinced I want to keep it.

We are hoping to head south this coming spring and wander along the
coast a ways.

I'd love to meet up with you or Skip and Lydia somewhere.
What a hoot that would be!

Richard