Jere Lull

Default Third Florida trip report (long, of course!)

Skip Gundlach wrote:

:{)) We'll do that, despite that her kid(s? at least one, but he - the 21
year old college senior - claims it's all 4 of them) seems to have a bug up
his rear about our doing this which has resulted, this weekend, in an ad
hominem attack on me and my sanity and a threat, as well, should I continue
in this course, along with an accusation that I'm stealing his mother's
fortune (I'm buying the boat) - and, not incidentally, his mother :{))

L8R

Skip and Lydia, As The Stomach Turns...

Unluckily, you'll have to let Lydia handle her kids -- they're never
yours and you'll never really have any hold on them. No one will ever be
good enough for MOM, and she and their Dad never did anything so crass
as have sex or other such fun anyway.... ;-)

Ideally, the two of you should have a long and enjoyable life together
doing whatever you choose to do, the last one dying with $1 over funeral
expenses, including a massive wake for all your friends still left
standing ;-)

--
Jere Lull