H the K[_4_] H the K[_4_] is offline

Default Finally, a high-tech job even an idiot like Scott "Tosk* Ingersollcould handle...

There's a button on the back of Apple iMac's...push it the first time
and you see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZCtPSAGOw

Our boy Scott could be trained to push that button, watch the video, and
make an *x* in a box stating that the test ran.

Maybe.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to