H the K[_4_] H the K[_4_] is offline

Default Emergency beacons

On 11/18/09 1:48 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:00:23 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

As usual, all his activities are Top Secret and remain classified thus
nothing of his courage and bravery is publically known or can be
researched.

We do know that he fought valiantly along side Major Problem and
Private Partz however.

This is Captain Under speaking, over...

Is Tom trying to make something positive of his time in the marines in
vietnam?

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to