Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Interesting export to Louisiana

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:20:31 -0500, achmed wrote:

Speaking of bread, who makes the best 9mm pistol under $1000?

In my opinion? Two come to mind, both I've used, one I own.

Taurus PT911 - I did some target shooting with this one at the Rod and
Gun club a couple of months back. I like it - has a really nice feel
to it and seems to be a good general purpose weapon.

FN Herstal FNP-9: This one I own and I like it a lot. Has a very
nice feel to it and because I have large hands, the ability to swap
out the back stop was handy. When I sold my two Glocks, the local
gunsmith recommended this one. It's a good choice for carry purposes
as it fits really nicely into my tuck holster.

Speaking of 9mm pistols, who makes the best commercial hot dog?