Joe Joe is offline

Default Emergency beacons

On Nov 17, 5:13*pm, Bob wrote:
Lame, Bob, lame! A real sailor thinks the best course of action is to render
the SAR guys' job obsolete. This is accomplished by prudent seamanship.
Something Joe seems to know little about, BTW.
Wilbur Hubbard

You are so correct my esteemed mariner..............

However ever prudent mariners should have the EPIRB onboard. The
problme is that so many use the USCG as a taxi service and are not
aware of the USCG SAR mission.

Time to go for a swim,
bob

Let me guess you're in Tongo Tongo surrounded by naked maidens,
worshiping you as the master mariner you are. `

Damn Bob you progressed from a bum on the street begging for the
humble and noble job of scrubbing ****ters on any boat, to a jet
setting licenced 200 Ton master mariner in only 6 mo. And you did it
workings as a "slave"in the oilfield that you hate sooooo much. U R
awesum bobby. Just think if you were in that big union you could be
running the worlds largest super tanker by now!

Joe