TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default What a surprise!

On Nov 16, 12:13*pm, jps wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:08:50 -0500, achmed wrote:
H the K wrote:
November 16, 2009
Drug Makers Raise Prices in Face of Health Care Reform
By DUFF WILSON
NY Times

“They try to maximize their profits,” Mr. Newhouse said.

DUH!

you stir the hornets nest dum dum and the hornets get angry. you liberal
assholes never learn, do you?

We pay the highest rates in the world yousillydick. *When we have
the right to negotiate rates, they'll come down. *Yousillydick.
Notice I didn't attach you to any group. *Since you're just asillydick.

You like to make sexually charged insults and vulgarities towards
others, and now you seem to be fascinated with male genitalia.

I believe there is a pattern with you.