Bob Bob is offline

Default Emergency beacons

After reading the many posts that skip and others experince with SPOT
i would ont consider it as emergency equipment.

You got a boat.

You want to get found?
You want to get your ass pulled out of the water like Joe et al?
You want this to happen asap?

Go ask the USCG Search and Rescue guys what they recomend.... Youll
find them a very helpful group with lots of information for
recreational yachters. My thinking is make the SAR guys job easy.

Buy another EPIRB and move on. I nevef understand why people will spnd
$1000s on usless stuff but squeek at a $400 EPIRB.

Bob